Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guten Tag and Bonjour

I feel that the first post anyone writes when they first start a blog should explain why they decided to start a blog. They explain to their (potential) readers why they want to share their deepest most private thoughts with a complete stranger? Maybe they just want to be able to share their thoughts with the world, to find some semblance of meaning by finding a connection with someone else. Or perhaps they're just really vain, and blindly think that their trivial thoughts could actually be enjoyable to read about. Of course I'm obviously not the latter (my life is soooo much more interesting than everyone else's) but I'll explain why I'm doing this to begin with. Ok, I'm just writing because I'm vain and hope people think I'm special. But I also think writing this blog will be a good release. After all, don't we all narrate our lives while we live them? Here it goes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment