Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scratch and Sniff.

My roommate has questionable hygiene.

I assume he showers every day, but that is an assumption, which means I might be giving him too much credit. I occasionally see him take showers in the afternoon, and sometimes when I'm not here I know he has taken a shower earlier because I'll find large puddles of water around our apartment. Seriously puddles, he just doesn't drip water, he leaves puddles behind like a fucking sea creature. I don't know how he can carry that much water with him out of the shower, but he does. Of course I don't know how much water retention gingers have in comparisons with real human beings.

I just know he doesn't takes showers in the morning. This is nice because the one time he did take one in the morning during fall finals he bitched and complained that there wasn't any hot water.

Really? You mean there wasn't any more hot water for the third shower in a row? Wow, thats surprising considering the school just bought our water heater 35 years ago!

But the thing that REALLY grosses me out the most, is his habit of sniffing his clothes. Anytime he picks up clothes to change into, he sniffs them. And not just a slight silent sniff. A loud I-can-hear-you-in-the-next-room kind of sniff.

This worst part is, he has YET to reject any of his clothes after sniffing them. Not that dirty running sock, or that red sweater he wore everyday for a week, not even that shirt that was drenched in sweat the other week and has beeb lying in the floor since.

Each time a hear a loud sniff in my apartment, I cringe at the though of what he might be putting back on. . . .eguh.

No comments:

Post a Comment