Saturday, February 5, 2011

Do SOMETHING interesting

It's Friday night. I just got back from being out. My roommate is asleep.

This wouldn't be annoying if this happened occasionally, but my roommate is ALWAYS asleep before I get home. Now, I know he doesn't have much to do, or many people to do it with. He's always desperate to do anything with anyone. I can understand this, I did this a lot my freshman year, but that does not mean that you have to go to bed early.

Watch TV, find a movie on netflix, play a videogame, I don't care. Do SOMETHING other than going to bed.

He goes to bed at the same time he does during the week. Find something more interesting to do! It's depressing. A week of school is more interesting for him than a weekend.

I remember one of the first weekends back. I helped him get into a frat party. We got booze. I leave him for as second to go meet two chicks. One for me and one for him (I choose the cuter one of course) I turn back around.

He's gone.

That was probably the most exciting weekend the poor awkward kid has had this year.

I'm glad I always have something to do and someone to do it with on Fridays, and if I had enough of that, at least I can watch Netflix. This "go to bed at 11" thing is really depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment