Thursday, February 10, 2011

Party for new members

For out debating society we have a semester in which newly added member need to fill a number of requirements to become a regular member of the society.

Don't worry, it isn't hazing. But still it can be rough. You have a number of requirements to fill, including the presentation which every new member must give and pass to become a regular member at the end of the semester.

Anyway, today was our new member party. Me being on the Ways and Means Committee, had to help organize this festive event today. Which was kind of exciting for me because it is the first time I bought a Keg by myself.

It feels like a right of passage.

Though I better be reimbursed. Just saying. Its bad enough I had to put the deposit on the tap under my name, on my credit card (which my parents pay for). But, anyway, I'm writing this drunk so it might not make that much sense. Thought as I walked back I realized that I didn't have my key.

Damnit.

I never forget my key this late.

So I called my roommate. No answer. Then I call him about 3 more times. Anytime he a phone rings whiles he's trying to sleep he gets all pissy, thought usually its his phone, and then after he gets mad at me, he feels guilty and mumbles sorry before going back to sleep.

But he ignored my calls tonight.

Douche.

So I ended up walking around our building and banging on our window with my Gatorade bottle (because I'm a responsible drunk, ELECTROLYTES!!!) screaming his name, and finally, he did respond, and I got in.

Thats what you get for ignoring me.

Open the damn door. I'd do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment